Education Support Network or ESN is made up of passionate curriculum designers, school leaders and educators who are subject matter experts.
Our cohesive, dynamic teams comprise professional, inspired individuals working together to form networks and communities that advance educational philosophies.
We would like more educational partners and service providers.
ESN's target audience is anyone who is an Educational Stakeholder.
ESN promotes and facilitates:
Educational Ideas and Values for 21st Century Literacies
Advocacy & Outreach Projects
Multidisciplinary Learning and Cross-Fertilisation of Ideas
For-hire Services Platform based on the Knowledge and Sharing Economies
Offer Valued-Added and Value-Based Professional Services to Educational Stakeholders
Get Learners Ready for Life in Society
1. Espouse higher order educational values
2. Spread knowledge about educational trends, pedagogies and philosophies
3. Promote advocacy and outreach to further our cause
1. Education can take place at home, in school and everywhere in-between
2. Knowledge-Based Education emphasises Attitudes, Skills & Competencies
1. Facilitate Learners' Transition from School-based to Work-based Learning
2. Help Parents Navigate the Education Landscape
3. Promote Best Practices and Quality Teaching among Educators
4. Prepare Educational Stakeholders for the Knowledge Economy